The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) ~ Quran 2:185.
2019 - Ramadan Reboot Challenge Focuses On
Maintaining hormonal balance which is essential for good health, vitality and losing fat weight.
Ramadan Reboot Challenge is where you learn to exercise self control and sunnah of physical and spiritual wellbeing. It is focused 30 days nutrition, movement and Ibadaah (worship) Challenge designed to re orient you towards healthier Sunnah habits and better overall health.
I know some of you must thinking or must have heard friends or family members saying Ramadan is about worship only don't try losing weight during this month or you couldn't lose fat weight outside Ramadan then how would you succeed achieving this goal during Ramadan?
It's correct Ramadan is more about spending most of our time in worship and doing good deeds!
Instead of spending time in kitchen for hours cooking unhealthy foods that doesn't benefit your body or watching tv series, movie, aimlessly surfing internet etc., it's worship when you spend less time cooking cooking healthy foods that Allah swt created for your family , taking care of your body and mind, connecting with Quran and teaching it to your children, guarding your tongue, eyes and ears, wisely spending your time through out the day, sleeping right after Isha and waking up for Qiyam al Layl etc., are all forms of worship in obedience to Allah swt that one should strive for during Ramadan and outside Ramadan as well In shaa Allah. Think about it you are rewarded more during Ramadan for all forms of worship so why would one avoid achieving the goal of getting fit during ramadan?
On seeing a fat man, the Prophet (
“If you did not have a paunch (belly fat), it would be better for you”.
He also said:
“Overeating does not go with good health.” [Al-Haythami]
A man came to Umar bin Al Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) and he had a big belly, Umar asked him, ‘What is this?’ The man replied, “It is a blessing from Allah!” Umar said, ‘No, its a punishment from Allah!.’
If you’ve been struggling to melt those stubborn extra pounds and get back in shape, and you’re tired of trying crazy diets that don’t work long term, you’ll want to keep reading.
Let’s face it…
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we DO know for sure is that restrictive diets (or “quick fixes”) don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
It’s not your fault that you’ve been fooled into thinking that restrictive dieting is the only way to reach your goals.
It’s time to STOP the madness! Just follow Sunnah and experience the fat loss and increase in energy as well In shaa Allah.
Let’s help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about.
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies in the light of Quran & Sunnah that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Balance Hormones, Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape (Access to our Online workouts that can be done from the comfort of your home)
- Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Slip Into Your Favourite Clothing Again, In shaa Allah.
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived with Foods that Allah swt created so that you can worship properly bi'ithnillah.
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most DELICIOUS, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
2019 - Ramadan Reboot Challenge is a 30 + 30 Day Program
During this program we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Prep Days – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeing deprived. (Begins from May 3rd 2019, In shaa Allah)
- 1st Ashra (1st 10 days of Ramadan) – How to plan a Ramadan day based on the Sunnah in today's fast pace life plus finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape. What happens to our body from within during fasting. Correct Method of Salah.
- 2nd Ashra (2nd 10 days of Ramadan) – Best deeds to perform during the month of Ramadan. Why choosing the quality of food (not just the number of calories) is critical for weight loss. All about I’tikaaf. Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it. Calculate Zakah.
- 3rd Ashra (3rd 10 days of Ramadan) – Perform I'tikaak / Worship at home and follow all learnt during 1st and 2nd Ashra of Ramadan, In shaa Allah. 24/6 Support is available when required.
Since the 2019 - Ramadan Reboot Challenge is online program, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends so that they can also join the program and you earn the reward or ajar In shaa Allah!)
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each ashara (10 days) to get you on the right track.
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy.
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for Sahoor, Iftar, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- Smoothies and Juices recipe guide (A $19 Value)
- 7 Prophetic Methods for Weight Loss ( A $47 Value)
- Fun Ramadan Quizez - Learn about all types of Forgotten Fasts in Islam and their Significance.
- Etiquettes Of Eating In Islam (priceless)
- Duaas and Quran Summarized during each Ashrah of Ramadan In shaa Allah.(priceless)
- Correct Method Of Salah
- Zakat Calculator
- 24/6 Support available In shaa Allah.
- Eat Your Way To Hormonal Health.
- Mindset for success.
- 6 Shawal Fasts
- Post Eid Reboot Challenge (4 weeks plan to help you with continue with good habits that you learnt during Ramadan)
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE
Share this with a friend or 2 so that they can benefit by joining the Program with you and you earn the ajar (rewards) In shaa Allah!
30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did In shaa Allah!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – EID!
The Prophet ( ﷺ ) said:
“The one who is physically healthy, safe in his community and is sufficiently nurtured will possess the whole world.” (Tirmidhi)
USE DISCOUNT CODE : RRC19 at Checkout
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices.
Nabillah Farooq is the Founder and Hormone and Weight Management Coach at Be Fit – The Prophet’s Way.
She has background and experience in Prophetic / Islamic medicine, allopathic medicine , fitness and holistic nutrition and health coaching. She continues to study holistic & Islamic nutrition, fitness and Hijama – based therapies to support and empower frustrated, stressed and overwhelmed muslim sisters, in particular, sisters with hormonal imbalances like PCOS (Polycystic ovarian Syndrome), Diabetes, Hypothyroid etc to overcome their hormonal and weight issues through the language of food and Sunnah Remedies. She has co-authored " The Muslim Entrepreneur Mind Volume ll " She is also a homeschool parent, resides in Toronto, Canada with her lively four children and brilliant husband Farooq Azam.
Health is mentioned in Quran and the method is in Sunnah! Be Fit - The Prophets Way's programs provide sisters with relevant education, tools, tips and personal support individually by Nabillah Farooq. She does this all by herself to ensure that the sisters learn it well in a simple and easy way and understand the techniques and tools required to keep sisters fit for life – The Prophet’s Way
Nabillah’s passion to help muslim sisters with PCOS began during her teen years. She went through her own tireless trail and errors of overcoming PCOS until she found the answer in Islamic medicine and Fiqh which was part of her curriculum during her medical school years. And as of now alhumdulillah, with will of Allah, she has helped numerous muslim sisters around the globe to overcome their gut and hormonal related weight issues naturally with Sunnah Remedies / Prophetic Nutrition and soothing duaas from Quran and Sunnah. This has allowed sisters to experience the joy of fit, sound, healthy body and motherhood which in the past their doctors had said, it can not happen.
She also runs her annual Ramadan Reboot Challenge, PCOS Muslimah Breakthrough Elite Program and The Saleem (Pure) Body And Soul Life Transformation Program For Muslimah.
Nabillah continues her mission to teach and support muslim sisters with their health issues in light of Quran and Sunnah and most important of all, to earn Allah’s pleasure.