بسم الله الرحمان الحيم
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN THE ART OF BUILDING HABITS?
What is stopping you from living the best life yet?
You feel unhealthy and drained from the inside out so you don’t go out for the afternoon strolls…
You feel like your body is heavy with the extra weight that you carry on your shoulders.
Ditching the caffeine, grain and sugar addiction, and instead rely on natural energy and your body to its thing.
Shedding those clingy pounds, you can’t seem to lose that drain your confidence and self-esteem.
Well I am here to tell you that..
You DO have a choice!
And it’s time for you to regain your life back from the inside out!
ENTER: THE ART OF BUILDING HABITS PROGRAM
This program is perfect for you if you want to:
Get back on track with your health and weight goals so that you can worship Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى better, In shaa Allah. (Allah willing)
Feel the drive to spend time with your loved ones without excuses so that you can maintain strong relationships, bi’ithnillah.
Learn to properly nourish your body with ease so that you can better care for the amanah (trust i.e., your body)
Remove excuses from your life so that you can be successful in what you do, In shaa Allah.
Want to transform your body into a glowing, fat-burning machine. (i.e., improve your metabolism)
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
Our beloved Prophet (ﷺ) and companions used to spend hours, day after day, late into the night praying to the point that Prophet’s (ﷺ) blessed feet would blister even though he knew he was going to heaven. What was it that connected them and how it can do the same for us so that we can adopt good habits that are pleasing to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى
The Art of Building Habits Program will help you identify this, In shaa Allah.
Asalaam o alaikum wr wb!
My name’s Nabillah Farooq, and I’m a registered (i.e., licensed) health coach. I’ll be guiding you through this THE ART OF BUILDING HABITS PROGRAM.
Did you know: Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? This means there’s a reason for your lack of energy, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on.
The toughest part? For most of my clients, there is a common factor when it comes to their struggle for health: not enough guidance and really overcomplicated methods to get back to health.
But don’t get discouraged! There’s a simple and easy-to-follow solution to get back to a healthy mind, body, and soul!
This program is perfect for you if you find yourself getting up for a third or fourth cup of coffee during the day because you are exhausted all the time. It’s also for you if you are in need of guidance when it comes to actually build a sustainable system for you and your family so that you can keep healthy in busy times.
With The 30- Day Art Of Building Habits Program, you will learn to dump the foods that literally slow you down and take advantage of the delicious, rich in nutrients foods that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى created for us and these foods will boost your health, your energy and give you a whole new perspective for your day. You will feel amazing, you will be productive, and you will cross things off the list that you thought was far from being accomplished this season, bi'ithnillah.
This program will guide you through everything you need to know to Rock out your day without caffeine or energy drinks.
What’s included in this program?
- 30 Day Recipe Guide: packed with delicious, easy-to-make recipes that will have you feeling satisfied and producing energy for hours - so you can do what you’ve put off on your list for so long!
- The 30-Day Program Guide: Packed with suggested daily wellness routines, how to practice self-care, and simple steps to restart when you’ve gotten off track.
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I’ll be in your inbox daily to provide support & accountability.
- Daily Schedule: That will help you fully embrace and understand this program. No more incomplete guides. This is the real deal!
- A Pantry List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking a breeze, In shaa Allah.
- Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program.
- 4 Weeks of Suggested Meals that include your weekly meals at a glance so you can take the guesswork out of healthy!
- My coaching videos/ audios.
- The option of 1 on 1 coaching is available upon request.
PLUS you get a BONUS " HEALTHY HABITS FOR KIDS MENTAL HEALTH" Session with me when you sign up now!
Your investment in yourself is only $97 CAD ( Regular is $274 CAD) The payment plan option is available. Use discount code AOBH2021
What makes this program different?
This program is your full arsenal of tools to help you restart your health journey when you have gotten off track. It has a comprehensive guide, daily schedules, and even a shopping list. We sometimes get very confused in the supermarket. I want to remove any bit of hesitation out of the picture. Because I know you can get this done!
With this program, you will never feel deprived, hungry or lethargic. As a matter of fact, you’ll be quite the opposite!
Here are some of the results you can expect:
● Look younger and feel lighter
● Have TONS of Energy
● Better Sleep.
● Less Bloating
● More productivity and desire for the things you love.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Are you ready to build a healthy lifestyle?
The 30-Day Art Of Building Habits Program is available for a limited time with
Early-Bird Special Investment.
$97 CAD (Regular is $247 CAD)
Use discount code AOBH2021
You want to feel good. You want to be able to get up and start going to the gym instead of lounging on the couch. You want to try that class or just simply complete a project you’ve put on the back burner.
What if in less than a month you regain the energy and motivation to do all the things you love and spend time with your family and close ones? Isn’t that what life is all about? Sure, the couch seems heavenly right now, but by the time you are done with my program, you will have forgotten that feeling and ask yourself “what was I doing all this time?” - WASTING IT.
LIFE IS A PRECIOUS GIFT AND TIME IS LIMITED. YOU CAN BE DOING SO MUCH MORE!
It’s time to:
▪ Eliminate foods that wreak havoc on your body, leaving you bloated and blah
▪ Learn the concept of resting
▪ Improve the health of your digestive system
▪ Ditch the sugar cravings for good and instead, learn about healthy treats to eat
▪ Discover the tools you need to de-stress in the real world
▪ KICK YOUR BODY INTO GEAR!
... and more!
It’s time to put your health first and start feeling like the beautiful & productive person you are!
I created this Art of Building Habits Program for 5 BIG reasons:
1. I want to empower YOU (yeah, you!) with the right tools for a healthy lifestyle as per Sunnah, so you can improve your life, your body, and your mind!
2. The world needs to know fancy pills or powders aren’t required for optimal health.
3. You can use this program over and over, especially until you acclimate to this lifestyle.
4. You deserve to feel amazing and full of energy!
Are YOU ready to refresh and renew?
Are YOU ready to change the way you look and feel?
So… what happens when you actually go through (i.e., commit to) my program?
● You’ll feel 10 years younger…no, make that 15, In shaa Allah!
● You can hit your weight loss goals with ease. More energy to DO, means the possibilities here are endless, bi'ithnillah.
● Your fight with food can stop being such an ugly, uphill battle.
The Art Of Building Habits Program is available for a limited time with
Early-Bird Special Investment
$97 CAD (Regular: $247)
Use discount code AOBH2021 at checkout.
This will go back to $247 on January 5th 2022, In shaa Allah.
I ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى to allow us to practice good habits that are pleasing to Him. Ameen
Please, share this page about the program with someone who you think can benefit from it, In shaa Allah.
I look forward to seeing you on the flip side to serve you better, In shaa Allah.
Let’s Get Started NOW!
Nabillah Farooq is the Founder and Registered Health & Wellness Coach at Be Fit – The Prophet’s Way.
She has a background and experience in Prophetic / Islamic medicine, allopathic medicine, fitness and holistic nutrition, and health coaching. She continues to study holistic & Islamic nutrition, fitness, and Hijama – based therapies to support and empower frustrated, stressed, and overwhelmed Muslims, in particular, sisters with hormonal imbalances like PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Diabetes, Hypothyroid, etc to overcome their hormonal and weight issues through the language of food and Sunnah Remedies. She has co-authored " The Muslim Entrepreneur Mind Volume ll " She is also a homeschool parent, resides in Toronto, Canada with her lively four children.
Health is mentioned in Quran and the method is in Sunnah! Be Fit - The Prophets Way's programs provide sisters with relevant education, tools, tips, and personal support individually by Nabillah Farooq. She does this all by herself to ensure that the sisters learn it well in a simple and easy way and understand the techniques and tools required to keep sisters fit for life – The Prophet’s Way
Nabillah’s passion to help muslim sisters with PCOS began during her teen years. She went through her own tireless trail and errors of overcoming PCOS until she found the answer in Islamic medicine and Fiqh which was part of her curriculum during her medical school years. And as of now alhumdulillah, with will of Allah, she has helped numerous muslim sisters around the globe to overcome their gut and hormonal related weight issues naturally with Sunnah Remedies / Prophetic Nutrition and soothing duaas from Quran and Sunnah. This has allowed sisters to experience the joy of fit, sound, healthy body and motherhood which in the past their doctors had said, it can not happen.
She also runs her annual Ramadan Reboot Challenge, PCOS Muslimah Breakthrough Elite Program and The Saleem (Pure) Body And Soul Life Transformation Program For Muslimah.
Nabillah continues her mission to teach and support muslim sisters with their health issues in light of Quran and Sunnah and most important of all, to earn Allah’s pleasure.